1. The Company
In compliance with Article 10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and E-Commerce of the 11th of July, below are identification data of the Company:
• Name: STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL
• VAT number.: B20942017
• Address: c/ Risco del Perro 1, 38370 La Matanza de Acentejo (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
• Commercial Registry number: Gipuzkoa, Hoja SS-28.932, Folio 112, Tomo 2.317, libro 0, Inscripción 1ª.
• Telephone: +34 671 329369
• E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contents of the website
The services and contents on this webpage will be offered mainly in Spanish, which language will be prevalent on this website, not excluding the use of other languages, as judged appropriate by the Service Provider. The Service Provider is not responsible for the user’s comprehension or lack of it, and for its consequences.
The Service Provider may modify the contents of the web without warning, as well remove or change the contents of the web and the form of access to it freely and with no justification, and shall not bear responsibility for the consequences this may cause to the users.
3. Intellectual property
All contents contained in the present webpage, including but not limited to, texts, source code, graphic design, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, as well as the information and contents of the present website, and the intellectual property attached to them, as well as logotypes. brand names, commercial names or any other distinction signs, belong to the Service Provider or their legitimate own-ers, all rights over them being reserved. All contents of the web are duly protected according to the legislation on intellectual and industrial property and registered in the corresponding public registries.
Reproduction of the contents of this web, in whole or in part, in any form or medi-um, be it mechanical, electronic or any other, as well as any act of dissemination, public communication or distribution, without previous written consent of the Ser-vice Provider or its legitimate owners is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of this site will be considered a serious infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights.
The Service Provider will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of contents by the users or for their infringement of any current legal norms.
To present any kind of claim or observation regarding possible infringement of intel-lectual and commercial property rights, as well as regarding any contents published on this website, the following enail address can be used: email@example.com .
The source code, the graphic design, the images, the photographs, the sounds, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and contents present-ed on this website are protected by the Spanish legislation on intellectual and com-mercial property in favour of STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL. and the reproduction and / or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, as well as its digital processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or decompiling, as well as other rights attached to its owner STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL, are strictly prohibit-ed and may only be carried out with the previous written authorization of the latter.
The user is allowed to use the contents of this website exclusively for personal and private use; commercial use and illicit use of this website are strictly prohibited. All rights of intellectual property are expressly reserved by STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL.
STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL will ensure the fulfillment of the abovementioned con-ditions of proper use of the contents presented on this website by means of all man-ner of civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the Law in case of in-fringement of this right by the users.
4. Personal data protection
• The personal data that you provide will be processed and stored in files under the responsibility of STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL with the following purposes:
I. Development, enforcement and implementation of the sales contract for the products or services purchased herein, or any other contract between you and the Service Provider,
II. Response to your requests,
III. Offer you information regarding our prosucts or services and send you commercial communications by any medium, including electronic.
• Filling in any formo n this website implies your consent to processing your data. Your personal data will be stored for unlimited time unless you express your dissent.
• You may exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure, transfer, objection, usage limitation and the right to cancel your consent to data processing by sending a written communication to the abovementioned address together with a copy of your ID.
• As entity responsible for your personal data file, STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL located in c/ Risco del Perro 1, 38370 La Matanza de Acentejo (Santa Cruz de Tenerife), undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee your right to access, rectification, erasure, transfer, objection, usage limitation and the right to cancel your consent to data processing.
For more information see our cookies policy.
B.- STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL can modify the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration and way of presentation, without previous notice.
C.- STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL undertakes NOT TO DO MISLEADING ADVERTISING through this medium. In this sense, formal or numeric errors that may be found in different parts of the website as a result of incomplete or defective maintenance and/or updates of information contained herein.
STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL undertakes to remove and correct the abovementioned errors as soon as they become known.
D.- STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL undertakes NOT TO ISSUE COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, according to the provisions of the Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society and E-Commerce Services. In this sense, the information sent to clients by STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL with the purpose of maintaining the existing contractual relationship, with the purpose of informing, instructing and other activities inherent to the service and required by the client, will not be considered as commercial communication.
E.- STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL may not be held responsable for infringement of any applicable regulation that can be committed by the user while accessing the present website and / or for the improper use of the information contained herein.
F.- STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL will not be held responsible for any possible damage caused by the use of information, materials or software contained in this website. The external links and hypertext leading to third parties´ websites are not under control of STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL and the Company is not responsible for the information contained in them nor for any consequences that may arise from accessing that information.
G.- STARMUS UNIVERSE 2007 SL is not responsible for the illicit use that third parties can make of brand names, product names, comercial brands which are not property of this Company and appear on this website. Neither it is responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the contents of external links placed on this website.
H.- The User is exclusively responsible for the use of services, contents, external links or hypertext included on this website.
We may collect data regarding your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. These are statistical data on the navigation patterns through our web.
For the same purposes, we may gather information on your general use of the internet by means of a cookie file stored on your hard drive. The cookies contain information which is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
The cookies allow us to improve our website and offer a better, personalized service. Particularly, they allow us:
– To estimate the navigation patterns and figures.
– To store information regarding your preferences and to personalize our website according to your personal interests.
– To speed up your searches.
– To recognize you when you come back to our site.
You can refuse to accept the cookies by activating the corresponding configuration in browser. However, if you choose to decline the cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of this website or use some of our services. Unless you have configured your browser not to accept cookies, our system will generate them when you connect to our website.
Cookies are files stored on your hard drive when you connect to certain websites which allow a webpage to store and retrieve information regarding the navigation habits of its user or regarding the device, among others, depending on the information they contain and the way use your device.
Besides, the cookies improve your browsing experience as they allow the webpage to offer information that may be if interest to the user depending on the user´s interaction with the contents of the page.
The cookies used by this site do not store any personal data that can identify you in any way, except if you register voluntarily to use the services we offer or to receive information about offers and contents of your interest.
c. TYPES AND FUNCTIONS OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified according to their expiry period:
• Session cookies which expire when you shut down the browser.
• Persistent cookies, which expire when their goal is completed, e.g., cookies which are used to identify a user on a webpage, or when they are removed manually.
According to their goals, cookies can be classified into:
• Performance cookies (personalisation tehcniques): this type of cookies remember your preferences for the tools available on the website, and thus you will not have to configure them every time you visit the website. For example, this type of cookies are responsible for video or sound volume preferences or video streaming speed compatible with your browser.
• Geoposition cookies: these cookies are used to determine your country when you request a service. This cookie is completely anonymous and is used to adjust the contents to your location.
• Analytics cookies: every time a user visits a website for a service or information, or a third-party tool (such as Google Analytics, Comscore and the like, which can be added to this list later), an analytics cookie is generated in the computer of the user. This cookie will help to anonymously identify the user during her next visits to the website. The main goals of these cookies are to:
o Allow an anonymous identification of the visitors (this cookie identifies browsers and devices, not people) and to make an approximate estimation of the number of visitors and the time they spend on the website.
o Identify anonymously the most visited contents and determine which contents are most attractive for visitors.
o Determine if the visitor is new to the website or she has already visited it. Note that this cookie will never store any personal data that can identify you except if you register for a service or request information. These cookies will only be used with statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the website.
• Third-party cookies: in addition to the commercial advertisements of the products and services available on the website, a website can serve third-party commercials (“AdServers”). Thus, these third-parties can store cookies sent from the webpage contents through the user browsers, as well as access the data stored in them. The companies that generate these cookies have their own Privacy Policies.
d. HOW TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COOKIES
You can allow, block or remove the cookies that have been stored on your computer by configuring the corresponding options on your browser. You can find information on how to do this in the following links:
Please note, however, that deactivating a cookie may hinder or prevent browsing or the delivery of the services available on this webpage.
For this reason, users are advised to visit this page periodically. When substantial changes are made to this Policy, users will be notified either through the webpage or by means of email notifications for registered users.